Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Mmmmmmmmmm.... 
Caramel Pear Crisp!

This is the scent that made me fall in love with Scentsy.  This is where my Scentsy story begins...
Last year, I went to a Scentsy party at a friends and bought a Perfect Plug in pack with 2 Plug In Warmers and 3 Scentsy bars. 

The next month, I had a party and 3 months later, I signed up as a consultant.  The products were sooo wonderful and so easy to sell.  And, the more I get in Scentsy, the more in love I am.  Caramel Pear Crisp is one of our fall scents and I'm so excited to have it back and share with my customers! 

I just had my best month in sales ever and next month is already all booked up!  Do you want to share this scent and so many other products with your friends and family?  What is your Scentsy story?



No comments:

Post a Comment