Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Testing... 1...2....

The pile of Scentsy scent testers.  Very commonly spilled out just like this on my floor, couch, bed, etc.

Since I began my Scentsy journey, Grace has developed a love for sniffing the testers and having contests to "test" which Scentsy fragrance she likes best.

In fact, 3 months after I began my career with Scentsy, I ordered her her own individual set of minitesters.  :) 
She loves them!  Lol!  She is a big help with my business.  I must say...  She helps unpack orders, helps put my labels on all my Scentsy products that come in, helps me put together Scent of the Month samples and knows what scent is what.  Actually, there are times, she is my little Scentsy policewoman.  Lol.  She will correct people about the scent of the month, announce her favorite scents and much to my embarrassment, even point out "scentsy ripoff" companies when we are out and about.  God bless her, she has excitement for my business and I'm proud to have her as my Scentsy assistant!  :)

Do your kids like to smell lots of different scents?  Why not invite me (and Grace) over with some friends and pick out your favorite new scents?  Aren't you read for a refreshing scent change?
 nikkisense.scentsy.us

No comments:

Post a Comment