Thursday, October 3, 2013

Scentsy made simple!!

If you are a Scentsy addict, like me, now it is even easier to get your favorite products, shipped directly to you, at your convenience.

Check out the 3 easy steps and let Scentsy come to you. No more waiting for your favorite bar or shower cream. 

If you use a certain Scentsy product regularly and can't live without it (who could?), you can sign up for our NEW customer loyalty program.

AND... the BEST part?  You get reward points for every shipment that comes to you that you can use at a later time to purchase Scentsy products at 1/2 price.

How awesome is that??  Your favorite products, delivered directly to you, and you earn points to buy more products!!

I was leary of this system at first, because I do love the one on one with my customers, but I see how this new Scensty system can be so beneficial for you.  Contact me today with questions or to get started.
nikkisense.scentsy.us

What Scentsy products would you love to have at your door on a regular basis?

No comments:

Post a Comment